Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Line 2011

So I've been working on a fall line and I am really behind I know! Here's a peek of the mess I made on Saturday In the Shop.

The Story Board

This fall I'm into mixing textures in fabrics. The designs are classic with a twist of modernity. I really like tie-neck blouses and cape coats. I'm using a mix of fabrics including faux leather (from the remnant bin) and soft jerseys (also from the remnant bin). The colours are fallish with lots of grey and brown and some red.

Pattern Drafting

Fabric Cutting

                              It's a little obvious what my colour choices are!

And here is a sneak peek at some completed designs.


           Brown faux leather and fabric (unknown) skirt with hand covered buttons.


Circle wraps - this very flattering and very comfortable wrap sweater is a something every woman should have in her wardrobe. It looks fabulous dressed up or down. The fabrics are knits mixed from acrylic to wool and wool/cotton or wool/acrylic blends.



Tie Neck Jersey Top With Full Sleeve



Cowl Neck Sleeveless Jersey

Watch for the full professional photo shoot coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the circle wrap! You're right, it's something every woman should have in her wardrobe! I especially like your colour choices :)

    ReplyDelete