Sunday, October 30, 2011

My First Figure Skating Dress

I've often thought about trying my hand at figure skating dresses and was finally presented with the opportunity to make one this fall! Tiffany and her mom Laurie came in to the shop to ask if I could make Tiffany a custom sized figure skating outfit. Because Tiffany is tall it's difficult for her to buy dresses that fit her through her torso. Finding the fabric to make the top was a bit of a challenge for the ladies but after some searching they found something Tiffany really liked. I was so thrilled that they loved the dress. Here's the finished result.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! figure skating apparel

    ReplyDelete